Saturday, September 30, 2017

Mixed Green Chutney Sandwich Recipe



A mild Sandwich which I like more, even if I don't have any vegetables for this, I simply apply this green chutney in bread and have it.  Normally green chutney is done with four Ingredients. Here I have used the Multi purpose Mixed Green Chutney which I have posted earlier. Here I have used Coriander, Mint and Curry leaves. There is no need to specify about these healthy herbs. All three have different nutritional facts. This chutney can be kept in fridge for up to 3 days maximum, since I have included Tamarind along with this Green chutney. A small quantity of sugar can be added with this chutney according to your taste. A glass of Milk with this Mixed herbs Sandwich is good enough for kids healthy Breakfast or evening tiffin. 

Ingredients:
  1. Mixed Green Chutney 
  2. Onion 
  3. Sweet Tomatoes
  4. Carrots
  5. Cucumber
  6. Butter

Directions to make Sandwich:


The bread slices can be toasted using butter before applying the chutney.


Click the Image and zoom you can view a clear stepwise Image 







Notes:
  • Here in this recipe I have not toasted the bread sandwich. I love to eat everything raw. If you are providing for kids, add a tsp of butter and toast the Bread in tawa or bread toaster.
  • You can add some more vegetables as per your wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...